The Ad Hoc Group (the AHG) of 11 institutions holding senior notes issued by Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank International AG (HBInt), the predecessor to HETA ASSET RESOLUTION AG (HETA), and guaranteed by the Province of Carinthia, of a face value of approximately €2.6bn represents the largest association of HETA creditors.
It contains information, work product, analyses and media links that relate to the obligations of HETA and the Province of Carinthia which may be of interest to other creditors and relevant parties; the information has been collected by EuP and is updated from time to time.
Among the members of the Ad Hoc group are:
- Bybrook Capital LLP
- Canyon Capital Advisors LLC
- Commerzbank Group
- Cyrus Capital Partners, L.P.
- Farallon Capital Europe LLP
- FMS Wertmanagement AöR
- HSH Nordbank AG
- Knighthead Capital Management, LLC
- N.V. Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten
- Pacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO)
- Redwood Capital Management, LLC
Members of the AHG are participating in a creditor coordination committee (CoCom), which seeks coordination amongst various Heta creditor groups. The AHG is supporting the work of the CoCom.